Re: Radiator leak

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator leak
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 06:28:23 -0600
Cc: spridgets-owner@autox.team.net
Frank -

Just a guess, but some of the cars from that era had unusually deep filler
necks, requiring a longer "reach" cap.  My wife's Magnette is one, and your
Healey might be another.  Measure from the top of the filler neck to the lip
where the sealing surface is, and compare that to the cap you're using.

Chris K.

On Mon, 23 May 2005 21:21:31 -0400, Frank Clarici wrote