Re: Pictures and a Movie of the OSHIT at Larry Macy's

To: "Robert A. Valentine" <robv@ptd.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pictures and a Movie of the OSHIT at Larry Macy's
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:29:40 +0000
CONTRARY to what the movie SEEMS to show, I did NOT just watch and lean on
things all day!!  :-)  There were important torque specs to look up, and we
spent some time together changing the rack boots.  I saved Gilroy's a$$ by
putting the fuel lines on the pump in the correct order, too.

Great movie, Rob.  I was thinking maybe the music shoulda been something like
The Electric Slide, but it still came out great.  Next time we should do a race
around the project car by sitting on the ground and scooting forward between
shots.  Time lapse can be FUN!

I'm not sure you shoulda left in the part when we put the tranny on the bell
housing.  It looks like I have a thing for Larry's rear!  (Where are my hands
going?!?)  I was just supporting the end of the tranny.

It was a fun day.

Allen Hefner
Norristown  PA