RE: Problem unsolved

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Problem unsolved
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:39:44 -0400
Jerry,
Do you have any local spridget owners that would lend you the
distributor and/or carbs w/ intake of a running car? That would rule
those both out quickly. Also, a boat gas tank (or even a gas can if you
don't mind being dangerous) with a couple gallons of fresh gas and a
long piece of fuel line would rule out bag gas or a problem with your
gas tank/pickup/fuel line. Make sure the coils you are using are 12
volt, not 6 volt that a made to use a ballast resistor. Borrow that off
the car you borrow the Dist & intale/carbs from.

Dean
'62 A.H. Sprite mkII