Re: bugeye hp question help

To: William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye hp question help
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:38:45 -0400
I really have no idea what you are asking for.  Is the "SCCA guy" asking you
what class you are going to run in, or is he asking you how much horsepower the
engine will produce?  Are you road racing or autocrossing?  SCCA classes cars
in both road racing and autocross based on the level of modifications that have
been done to the car, not by horsepower, so I don't know why he would be asking
about horsepower level.

If you're autocrossing, and you go strictly by the rule book, the aluminum head
will move you straight to DM or possibly one of the street mod classes.

Are the aluminum head and lightened flywheel the only mods to the car?