RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?

To: "'Kevin Valentine'" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 06:39:57 -0500
Cc: <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <KrkLH@cs.com>
Oh, I'm not opposed to using the cherry picker, or my Horrible Freight
hoist, but, if you're in a hurry, or the lifting aids do not exist, you can
still accomplish the job.

In fact, the Horrible Freight hoists they sell work really well

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44006

... but my new shop has 16' ceilings, so, I'll have to engineer a boom that
swings out from a wall to use it. The cherry pickers work well

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=7620

 but take up an awful lot of room the other 360 days of the year.