!!!frustration!!!! Help

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: !!!frustration!!!! Help
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 20:30:17 -0500
 I want to thank everyone who have sent their ideas on the 3200 rpm and up
misfire of my 948 w/H1s.  This is where I am at.   I have replaced points,
plugs, condenser, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, fuel pump, adjusted valves,
replaced 2 fuel filters, cleaned carb pistons and float bowls, timed, sprayed
around manifolds and carbs, taken fuel cap off, and at last got to adjusting
carb jets..used tube to listen and balance air moving.....which made it run
worse..Will continue to do adjustment of carbs...maybe this time by the
manual....but does any one have any more ideas...maybe something I hav
missed...
All help is really appreciated...there is a autocross the 5th and I sure would
like to make a showing
Jerry G
59 BE