Re: Re: pointy thingys

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: pointy thingys
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:54:06 GMT j4VEs5Od014720
Yeah....like "pulchritudination"....as in becoming "pulchritudinal" which is
what
girls do to become physically attractive to most of us guys....like make-up and
all that
artificial stuff.

Of course, even though I am admittedly and expert when it comes to female
beauty (I majored in pulchritudinology)
I, being a basic sorta guy...don't go in for
the artificial of course, prefer instead the
"naturally" beautiful as in what I'm
gonna immediately be lookin' at the morning after!! IOW...natural
pulchritudiness.

Weren't we talking about carb mixture/balancing?? What happened?? :)

Cap'n Bob
  '60 :{)