Re: Why are Delorean's always seen

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Why are Delorean's always seen
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:39:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
On Jun 2, 2005, at 10:05 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> So why do people with new BMW MINIS take them to Brit car events?
> Carlisle had a line of them among the MGs and TRs, not one was in the
> German lineup with the other BMWS.

For the same reason the BMW MINIS were in the movie the ITALIAN JOB!...
Just to confuse the today's unknowing youth.
Notice how many of them are now driving around in cars that look like
lawnmowers?...

It is all in the product placement, my friend.

Soon you will see a whole new category at carlisle....  the "Import
Lawnmower Category."

--
Rob V.