RE: OSHIT meeting a success

To: "stevenm@optonline.net" <stevenm@optonline.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OSHIT meeting a success
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 06:39:31 -0400
pretty darn amazing, isn't it!

chuck.

rolled up in front of my home today, most driving their own Spridgets, and
proceeded to attack my Midget like some sort of pit crew, putting things
right until it was road worthy again.  The front and rear brakes got a pile
of new parts installed, a dashboard gauge was replaced, and several other
smaller tasks were accomplished, all in the space of a few hours.
Extraordinary.  It was all I could do to get clear of it all.  And then
they piled into their LBCs and with a roar, were gone.  (well I suppose
there was a bit of eating, lounging and gabbing in there somewhere)