Re: Blue Air & Bugeye Tires

To: "PETER SHULL" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blue Air & Bugeye Tires
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:40:15 -0700 reply-type=original
Regardless of how the other tires look, if they are over about 5-7 years old
I wouldn't drive on them.  Especially if they have been sitting with weight
on them.  The steel belts will have separated inside the tire, and you won't
be able to tell, that is, until they fail catastrophically at speed.

Good news is the stock 145R13's are usually the ad special @ 4 for $99 bucks
at American Tire.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net