Cars in Films

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars in Films
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:52:19 EDT
Hi list,

I've just come across a new book that might interest some of you ' Cars in
Films' ISBN 1 85960 682 2

Lots of photos and info about well, cars in films.  All the usual films are
there but with useful info to go with them.  I used the book to identify a
couple of films I've seen but didn't know the title of so haven't been able to
search for (crap slow running of AOL has often precluded decent google
searching).

Obviously a lot of the really good films are either out of print/release or
only available on video (I only have DVD) but hopefully in time more will
become available.  The only omission from the book in my opinion is the film O
Lucky Man which does have some interesting car footage in it.  Once I track
down
an e-mail address for Martin Buckley (he writes for one of the big UK car mags)
I'll e-mail him so maybe they'll be a revised edition one day in the future.

Regards

Daniel