Re: License Plate support

To: "Woerpel's" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, <SpridgetASSn@justbrits.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: License Plate support
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:44:25 -0500
From "Woerpel's" <dwoerpel at wi.net>

Hey all,

I'm helping a friend with his Bugeye.  He needs a rear number plate
support, Part # AHA 5211.  This is the black stamped steel plate that
mounts on the rear of body to which the license plate is affixed.  If
anyone has one gathering dust we could use it to get one more Sprite
happily on the road.

Dave
59 :{)

If you have two of them, I'll take the second one.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."