Conclave, Pre-event at Maxton NC?

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conclave, Pre-event at Maxton NC?
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:49:14 -0500
Guys we are running a land speed racing event with the East Coast Timing
Association in Maxton North Carolina next Saturday and Sunday which would flow
in perfectly to some folks attending Conclave... our racing is done Sunday
around Noon ( actually 2pm ) so you could still get to the meet and greet
Sunday night.

I'm going to be bringing my race car to Conclave immediately following the
meet... so if you want to come and see it race.... feel free...  ( matter of
fact you show an Austin Healey ANYTHING at the Gate and we'll let you in free
)

Here are a couple of places you can see on-line about Maxton and our racing
efforts at Bonneville.

http://tinyurl.com/77q6m ( Maxton )

http://www.hotrod.com/projectbuild/113_0501_bonn/ ( Hot Rod Mag. article
available in the project cars section of hotrod.com )

http://hotrod.com/tv/113_520_06/ ( one of the clips from Hot Rod Mag. TV on
the main page of www.hotrod.com )
Keith Turk