Re: Tail/Brake lights

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tail/Brake lights
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:40:33 -0400 reply-type=response
Thanks David.  I have an alternator installed so regulator isn't the
problem.

I just now looked at the bulb.  Nothing visably wrong so I swapped left to
right and vice versa.  Now they are both working.  Go figure.

Connections are good.  I will clean up the contacts and swap them back to
see if problem is solved.  I hate this intermitant electrical stuff.  Makes
me nuts.

Phil Nase
http://home.ptd.net/~nase