Re: Questions about my new/old bugeye

To: paul kneevers <evilknee@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions about my new/old bugeye
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:01:34 -0400
If anyone on the lists can help Paul with instructions on subscribing to the
the Bugeye and spridget lists it would be appreciated.

Hi Paul,
Congrats on your new acquisition.  If the engine says 1100 you have a 1098.
The engine original for the car was the 948.  The 1100 engine is a good strong
engine that replaced the 948 with the Late MKII sprites.

The best thing you can do is join the bugeye and spridget lists.  I am
forwarding this to the list in hopes someone will give you instructions on how
to join the lists.

Both lists are invaluable resources for information, parts and other
assistance.  Good luck.
Geroge Marinos