MidOhio Vintage G.P.

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: MidOhio Vintage G.P.
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:05:45 -0500 SenderID:<0>
Looks like I'm going racing by my lonesome this weekend, which means I will
probably have three crew passes available.

Crew is always helpful as I am prone to hypomanic agitation immediately
preceding races and forget to do things like put gas in the car or take my
helmet to the false grid.  When things go wrong, I am subject to episodes of
profound depression.  Medical training is not a pre-requisite, but being
handy with a tire gauge helps.  Or, just watch the racing.

You of the "Spri" persuasion within the Spridget family may be particularly
interested in this event as it is the last race of the Australian Healey
Challenge.  See a bunch of foreign cars, driven real fast by folks with
funny accents and a taste for cold lager beer.

Email me before  Thursday, 4:30 PM EDT and I'll put your name on my crew
list when I check in on Friday morning.

I'm re-badging the Midget as a Sprite and paddocking near the Aussie camp.
(Closer to the keg).

JohnD