Re: Interesting...very

To: TMHEFFRON@aol.com, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting...very
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:14:49 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/2005 9:57:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TMHEFFRON@aol.com writes:

More like, you should have made a big public display of spitting out your
coffee on the lawn and screaming at your wife ' you expect me to drive after
choking down this swill?  And where's my titanium cup?'

That's the kind of thing they look for in F1.

Mark M