Re: Spritely Bids

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spritely Bids
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:13:49 -0700
At 12:57 PM 6/22/2005, David Lieb wrote:
> > Why oh why would this book receive bids like this?
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7981731593

  not being into spridgets with the exception of the motor, I assume its
because it is out of print and a good read on Sprites.  I paid WAY more
than that for a Dino book that is out of print.  Never thought I would pay
that much $$$ for a stupid silly book but when I found it, I jumped on
it.  Some books are worth it, most are not but this one is most likely
worth it and out of print.

         Mike