Car Cover recommendation

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Cover recommendation
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:05:34 -0700 (PDT)
Bugsy got moved to a new home in Dayton, OH over the weekend and I've already
put more miles on him this weekend than he got used in the past 12 months.
Horray, unfortunately he's lost his inside garage space and I'm in the market
for a cover to fit my soon to be '68 Bugeye. Cover needed mainly to keep tree
sap and bird crap off of the car. Something I can take off in a minute or two
and throw in the trunk and is washable. Too many trees over the driveway. I
probably also want something to quickly throw over the cockpit that can be
bungee corded in place for those times when I don't want to errect the top.
I've got a nice tonneau covers that needs to be modified to fit around the
newly installed rollbar. Winter will probably see the infamous blue tarp over
the top.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH