couple Sprite questions:

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: couple Sprite questions:
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:37:45 -0500
Does anyone know of a business that sells lock cylinders for a Mk2 with the
key, I have an NOS ignition switch, no proper original ignition switch, no
"barrel" or cylinder for it. Would a local key shop maybe be able to help, or
is it too old for that?

#2 Has anyone ever tried replacing the pinion seal on the steering rack
without completely removing the rack? I'd rather not have to beat the track
rod ends off at this point. NOW that I have it filled with gear lube of course
it's leaking! Thinking along the lines of pulling off the top of the mounts
and moving it a little one way to be able to remove the cap and pinion.

Dan G