Re: G-Tech Meter

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>, "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: G-Tech Meter
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:33:30 -0400 reply-type=response
Dean,
I found the problem with the Holley. Inside the float chamber there is a
small "ball - distributor check" (ref. # 64) under a push in "retainer -
distributor check" (ref. # 63). The numbers I am referring to are off the
rebuild instruction sheet. This ball and retainer were found loose inside
the float chamber when I removed the cover. These parts being out caused the
Holley to dump fuel into the supercharger. I'm not sure why the retainer
worked it's way out of the press fit.
I originally thought the float had filled with fuel.
Allen 1960 Bugeye