Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Transmission Fill Plug????????

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Transmission Fill Plug????????
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 08:24:58 -0700
I'm missing something here .... and I'm glad for it. After having read several
fill plug-related postings, my first PPP (plug-placement project) was
approached with great trepidation.

It turned out to be anti-climactic.  I used a small chunk of electrician's
tape instead of masking tape and a deep-well socket. After one false start and
a minimal amount of fumbling the threads started with no problem.

Beginner's luck? I dunno. I damn near tempted to take the plug out and
reinstall it just to find out but I probably shouldn't press the issue.