Re: Spritely Weddings...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spritely Weddings...
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:33:18 -0700
Ron,

The fact that she laughed all the way was a good sign.  Annice and I
went on our delayed honeymoon in 1962 driving 3200 miles in 14 days
in the Sprite.  That she loved her Sprite was a good sign.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition