New Lister

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Macy Larry <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: New Lister
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 23:01:48 -0400
Well now that my dad has introduced me let me introduce myself.  Hi I
am Kristi.  Thanks to all who welcomed me already.  Despite what my dad
thinks I think I actually got my Midget because my husband got tired of
me telling him that I wanted one.  So that is what he got me for our
anniversary.  What a cool present huh.  As my dad said we have had a
lot of little pits and pieces to fix before it can get inspected.  We
only have 3 things left now and we are getting very anxious to drive it
legally.  Well the 1500 may be bigger and faster but I just wanted a
Midget and that is what I got.  My love for the car started when I was
young.  I used to help my dad with fixing his.   Oh wait his is still
getting fixed :-)  No actually he has his running now.  Sorry dad had
to say it.  :-)  Anyway I was a very good gopher  --   "Kristi go get
me this or that tool"  The famous was "I need help with bleeding the
brakes Kristi guess what you get to do."  Well I can't pick on my dad
to much if it were not for him I would never have known how awesome it
was to learn the car with my dad's help or have learned to love a
wonderful car.  Now my husband and I get the pleasure we all know of
fixing a car.  We are having fun with learning everything and will
hopefully have it on the road legally in a couple of days.  I will keep
all posted.  Thanks again to those who sent me welcome messages.  Hope
to meet some of you at rallies and shows and all the other fun things I
know get to be a part of.

Kristi and Lambert
74 RWA Midget