Steering wheel survey

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering wheel survey
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:45:27 -0400 reply-type=original
Hello fellow Spridgeteers.  I'm hoping to get feedback from you folks on
some steering wheels I have.  I've purchased a considerable number of NOS
Walsall / Les Leston steering wheels. There are a few designs that I'm
considering marketing to Sprites and possibly early Midgets. To do this, I
plan to make adapter hubs, so I will need to carefully decide which wheels
are most suitable.  This is where I need your feedback.

This is not a sales call as I do not yet have them available for sale, and
the decision as to which ones will be mated with hubs for Sprite is up in
the air - and will be strongly influenced by your feedback.

There are four designs that I've selected as candidates for Sprite.  Two of
the pictures are poor quality and the spokes have yet to be cleaned of years
of shelf dirt, and for that I apologize. For those that might be interested
in participating in this opinion poll, please view the wheel styles here.
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/les You may provide your thoughts offline if
you prefer not to burden the list with my survey results.  Specifically,
what I am looking for is your opinion as to suitability for each wheel, and
your opinion as to whether or not you like the wheel design.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Mike Lempert
Lempert Wheels