FREE 1979 Midget in NC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: FREE 1979 Midget in NC
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:27:33 EDT
I am a lurker on the list,but thought that I would try to advertise this
here as well as on the main sites.  Figured someone out there might be
interested. It is a 1979 Midget. You pick it up, and it is yours.  I'll  even
help you
load up!  No engine, no transmission, no rear diff (or  axleshafts), no title,
no lights, no hood and no floors  either. 8>).  It does have a pair of good
complete  doors, some seats, a good trunk lid, complete dashboard, complete
front  suspension,top frame, and the rear shocks, springs, and housing as well
as
lots  of other parts.  The sills are starting to rust away.  The rear
quarters are solid, as is the trunk floor.  So, it is a pretty good  candidate
for a
half a car trailer.  I have two early Sprite wheels of mine  on the front
because they hold air and the rostyles didn't.  So, you  have to bring two good
wheels and tires to move it.  There are two rostyles  on the rear and a spare.
I'll also throw in another solid trunk lid  and two good late Midget doors as
wellas a rear rubber bumper.  If the  person gives me $25 or so, I'll throw
in a really solid and straight set of  1500 Midget fenders.   The car is
located at my home in  Charlotte, NC.  I'd like to see it go away.  I need the
room
for some  MGBs and other Spridgets.  You can email me at _lbcnut@aol.com_
(mailto:lbcnut@aol.com)  .  Thanks, James  Woolf