Which part for paint color matching? j6DI2x5w030463

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Which part for paint color matching? j6DI2x5w030463
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:02:43 -0400
Hi,

I want to send a part of my Midget to get the white paint color
matched for touchup paint (Mike Graziano recommended Tower Paint for
doing that).  They want me to send a 2x2 inch sample of the color, but
I don't think there's any removable painted piece that isn't a big
sheet of metal.  Can the little triangular piece behind the front
wheels over the word Midget be removed?

An suggestions?

Thanks a lot,

John Gottstein