Slightly OT: LBC Humor Humour

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Slightly OT: LBC Humor Humour
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:17:08 -0700
Cc: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Peter Egan, writing about rusted out project cars in the August 2005 issue of
Road & Track:

My first TR-3, for instance, had a recent, sparkling paint job, but a closer
look (just after I got it home) revealed serious problems. The floors -
beneath all that glued-down carpeting - were made of galvanized barn siding
and Pop rivets, and the taillights were screwed through carefully sculpted
mounds of Bondo into wood blocks hidden in the trunk - with actual wood
screws. It was a fairly accurate mockup of a former Triumph.

If this car had been human, people would have been filing past its casket
saying, "My, but don't he look natural!"