Re: battery overcharge

To: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net> information
Subject: Re: battery overcharge
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:53:27 -0400
Cc: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, Dan Walters <dwalters63@comcast.net>, brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, "Robert A. Valentine" <robv@ptd.net>, Kevin Valentine <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Christ, Chuck" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>, Allen Hefner <ajhsys@gmail.com>, Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
I wouldn't think so. Does it climb higher that 14 at speed?? Does it
fall when cranking or when the lights etc are on??

Larry

On Jul 15, 2005, at 9:44 PM, Phil Nase wrote:

> Hi Guys,  I heard a little noise from the battery after shutting
> off the Sprite tonight.  I put the voltmeter on it and had 13volts
> while shut down. At idle I had 14volts.
>
> I switched to an alternator a while back at it was at 12 shut down
> and 13 at idle.  Do I have a problem that I need to worry about the
> rally tomorrow?
>
> My in dash voltmeter shows about the same.
>
> Phil Nase
> '60 Bugeye 'x 2
> http://home.ptd.net/~nase
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship
Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it." --
Buckminster Fuller

believed to be clean.