RE: Free old SCCA roll bar (arch + rear diagonal) in San Diego

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Free old SCCA roll bar (arch + rear diagonal) in San Diego
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:53:22 -0700
I  was recently given some Bugeye parts - I will pass on the favor and give
away those parts I am not going to use, starting with a roll bar.

Any lister needs an old SCCA Bugeye roll bar (arch + rear diagonal)?  This
one is designed to fit without having to cut out the bodywork. The roll bar
is also designed for a tall driver (the arch is quite high).  Free to any
one who can collect from San Diego. I can email a pic if required.

If interested, email me at hobbycars@cox.net

JLC