Re: London

Subject: Re: London
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:54:12 -0700
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
It is all getting pretty close to home.  The blasts two weeks ago nearly caught
a good friend who had missed his train by seconds, and had to take the next
one.  As it turned out, the one he missed was bombed.  When he finally got to
his office and was calming down, he looked out his office window to see the bus
bombed (I won't be going to lunch with him anytime soon).  Six weeks ago, I was
driving down Hackney Road where they made their try today.

All of this terrorist activity is not very new to the English.  Police
patrolling airports with assault rifles, bomb sniffing dogs, heightened airport
security, massive closed circuit television cameras;  IRA terrorists put the
English were far ahead America long before 9-11.  Bombing?  The idiots today
are pimples on Hitler's ass when compared to what he did in 1940-41.