Re: Hard top

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hard top
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:37:36 -0700
Factory hard tops have a raised area on the each side of the bottom
rear lip to clear a lift-a-dot pin.  Also there is a ridge line above
the window opening.  If you remove the rear mounts on the back of one
of the plates there will be a serial number.  Other than spiders in
the fiberglass I do not know of any other unique items.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition