Re: London.. Go Brits indeed

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: London.. Go Brits indeed
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:30:25 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/24/2005 3:15:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:

> It was either a very stupid man or a set-up suicide mission to discredit
> the
> brits.  No loss to the gene pool.
>         Crash

My advice would be to wait until we hear more.  It seems that as the story
changes we may soon find out he wasn't running at all.  Keep in mind how many
things about the original version of the story have already been admitted as
false.

On the other hand it does seem he was wearing a coat on a hot day.  Surely
this had nothing to do with the fact he's a brazilian and used to a very
different climate, it is obvious to any reasonable person that the only thing
to do
with such a person is to shoot him five times.  I mean if we're going to let
people wear coats in summer without being shot next they'll try to wear white
after labor day and what the hell will we do then?  Have any of you who live in
New England had a relative from florida up for a visit and noticed they wear
coats when you don't?  Did you shoot them?  If not why, don't you care about
your country?  Don't you love freedom?  I for one am going to get my gun right
now and go out looking for people with hats, it's plenty warm here today to get
by with a bare head.

Mark M.