Sticky Throttle j6PDuRKB018100

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sticky Throttle j6PDuRKB018100
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:53:57 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Intermittently, the throttle on my 1500 Midget will stick so that, in
neutral, the engine will rev at 3000 to 3500 rpm.  I lubricated any
moving part I could find, but the problem is persisting.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can adjust the mechanism?
Right now, I'm able to pull back on the gas pedal with my foot to
lower the revs, so basically, the throttle is not returning to the
fully closed position.

Thanks!

John
1975 Midget