Re: Sticky Throttle

To: "David N Waldmann" <dw@vfh.us>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sticky Throttle
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:35:06 -0400 reply-type=original
On my '74, though the pedal is on the right, the connection to the cable is
on the left, via a bent rod riding in some sort of carriers.  I've noticed
that if I'm wearing big boots sometimes my left foot rests on the crossover
rod and interferes with the throttle.  I would guess that the crossover rod
"bushings", whatever they are, could be munged up.

Try disconnecting the cable from the crossover.  That would isolate the
problem somewhat.

Geoff Branch