RE: What muffler?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[2F306420:01C593A3] j6SIZakq029504
Subject: RE: What muffler?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:35:51 -0600
Hello,

I got a straight 4 to 1 exhaust header in 2" (I beleive) and was planning to
bring the exhaust to the back of the car with a straight pipe (diameter matched
with the exhaust), followed by a 900 turn and a muffler (like a small normal
(ie: not ricer) honda civic 2 door muffler) behind the gaz tank followed by
another 900 turn to get out...

Can anyone outline the stupid mistakes that I am doing in this setup (please no
comments about the 4 to 1 which is not as good as the 4-2-1, I have the part
and are not willing to go buy another one :-)...

Regards, cyrille