LCB Header Question

To: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LCB Header Question
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:38:58 -0700
Can anyone tell me the measurement from the bottom of a Bugeye floorpan
to the bottom  the lowest header pipe on a LCB just where the LCB turn
under the floorpan? I would like to compare it to my current exhaust set
up, before switching over to the LCB.

I currently am running a long 3 in 1 header.  All 3 long pipes make the
90 degree turn from the engine compartment and then into a single
collector pipe. The collector pipe is 3.5" below the floorpan - leaving
me with just under 1.5 " of clearance to the road.

Not surprisingly, I don't like speedbumps. I think I have ground a hole
into the collector pipe. I will patch the hole and may add a skidplate.

But I am wondering if switching to a LCB header would be an improvement
or it is the same dimension as my 3 in 1.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA