Re: Yu All Scene This One on eBay? Abarth

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yu All Scene This One on eBay? Abarth
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:33:01 -0700
This looks like the Abarth for the 948's.  We always thought it made
the best sounding exhaust system.  We used them on our car through
about 1980, the 1275 version in the later years, then they were no
longer avaialable, boo hoo.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition