Re: Side curtains

To: The Mayers <gmeyer01@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Side curtains
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:15:36 -0400
Cc: Sprite <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The Mayers wrote:

> How do you remove the plastic windows in side curtains?

Bend them and they will pop out.
If they are old, they will probably break.
If you use Lexan (brand) plexi as a replacement, you can bend that stuff
in half without it breaking.
Cheap plexi will break before it bends enough to pop back in.
I don't know what the suppliers sell, I know it's not Lexan so go to a
glass shop or quality hardware store and ask for Lexan.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ