Re: 7" Headlights

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 7" Headlights
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:14:14 -0700
Hi Larry,

H6024XV is what I've used for years on my Morris.  At 65/55 they're really
pretty good.  I'm about ready for replacements as I drive with low beams on
always and it's starting to get a bit brownish now.  Yes, I know, that's not
supposed to happen to halogen lamps, but I've got  likely 100k miles on low
beams and they're showing their age.

It's nearly impossible to drive with high beams anymore as they have a
different scatter pattern than low beams and with today's heavy traffic day
and night, I rarely get to use them.  So I was thinking I could get more low
beam illumination with these JC W sale lamps.  I wonder what the low beam
cut off is like?

I have the alternator power to run these.

Later, Paul A