Re: dual line brake mod

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: dual line brake mod
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:17:53 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I am in the middle of doing this very thing on my mkI Midget which I
think is about the same setup. To install the pedal box requires a small
cut on each side of the pedal pivot. On my car the new assembly does
interfere with the wiper motor and I've had to relocate it.
Hope this helps,
Steven Rogers