Re: Rob's O$hit pictures

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rob's O$hit pictures
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:29:37 -0400
Er, uh, no.  It was cute, but my one car garage already has two cars in it,
and the neighbors wouldn't take kindly to a project car in the driveway.
As I recall it was on Rt 309, about 20 minutes east of Tuscarora, in front
of a go-cart repair shop, if anybody wants to take a look.  A Hillman guy I
contacted tells me it is probably a 1955 or 1956 Hillman Husky.