Re: mysterious light green bugeye

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mysterious light green bugeye
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:42:13 -0500
Well Ed

 if you closed the miller lite door for a day, and decided to participate in
life rather than watch it go by, watching NASCAR, and making smart arse
comments about everything negative you can think of (my size) (hmm that's
the worst you can come up with?)

 I guess you are saying I am a BIG man.

 I won't comment on YOUR short comings.

 I won't say that you come across as being a SMALL man, but I guess that's
what you prize in your life.

 Although I conceivably could lose a stone, you can't conceivably get
"nicer" or more intelligent. You might find that life has some fun left in
it. Going on a rally to benefit Make a wish, and spending it with a Friend
(hard concept again, for you I know) (Ed's been heard saying " I had a
friend once, it didn't work out") Enjoying a fine car, and a fine day. With
loads, of other fine folks. We all had loads of fun, with tons of smiles.
And No "special Ed's" back stabbing, any comment made. Even though it really
didn't have ANYTHING to do with you to start with.