part missing from NOS box - aack!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, "Midget Group at team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: part missing from NOS box - aack!
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:56:59 -0400
So there I was, merrily installing a "brand new" British Leyland AM radio,
fresh from the box, into my Midget's console.  Then I discover that the "chrome
trim" that fits around the radio bezel is missing!  So who do I call about
THIS?   The chrome trim is the bit that actually holds the radio in place
against the console, so I can't move on without it.

SO, does anybody have a spare original chrome trim?

Here is where the part lives on the instruction sheet.
http://www.1978mgmidget.com/chrome_trim.gif
BTW, I will scan and post this document to my website at some point soon.

Thanks much,
Steve