Re: vacuum question

To: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net> information
Subject: Re: vacuum question
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:06:41 -0400
Cc: "Kevin Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
I unnerstan that DirtDevil makes a good one ;-)

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com