Trolley no LBC

Subject: Trolley no LBC
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:42:48 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My youngest son is 21 and we rode one of the last trolley lines still in
operation in Pittsburgh when he was young, they ran the old PCC cars in
the streets until the mid 1980s here. The last one ran on the private
right of way Sept 1999 when the new transit cars took over completely.
We still have the old gals, running on a private right of way at the Pa.
Trolley Museum south of Pittsburgh if anyone is ever in the area.

http://www.pa-trolley.org/TakeRide2.htm

Yeah, I'm a bit of a railfan when not into the automobiles.

Dave & Bobbie