New Air

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Air
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:39:48 -0400
I could not stand the lack of air from my Home Defect 7 hp compressor so
I went back to a 5 hp.
BUT, Now I have a Quincy compressor with a true 5 hp not 2.5 real, 7 peak.
Works perfectly and I have all the air I can use.
No more waiting for for the compressor to catch up.
Quiet too.
All my internet research paid off.
My son now has the home defect, it works as it did when new 2 years ago
but it was a real POS from day one. Yeah I did get my $10 chinese air
tool as a result of the misleading HP rating and the class action suit
but I still had to buy a REAL compressor.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ