77 Midget For Sale

To: "SPM@autoX" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 77 Midget For Sale
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:19:56 -0500
Just passing on, folks!!
Andrew B. Lundgren from the MGs List wrote and I quote:

<quote>
Because of my parts page, I received an Email from someone wanting to
sell there car,  (I get these from time to time)

As someone on the list might be interested, I cleaned up the message a
bit and it is as follows.

If you are interested in the car, PLEASE contact Barbara directly, I
don't know anything else about this car, or have access to it as I am in
Colorado and it is in Tn.

1977-mg-midget
 62,710 original miles
 4spd
 new top
 good tires
 luggage rack
 maroon
 black inside
 runs great
 good body
 asking $3,500.00 dollars

It is located in nashville,tn. Must sell due to illness.  out of
state-must be picked up in nashville,tn.

please e-mail me barbiedoll4611@hotmail.com
<mailto:address-barbiedoll4611@hotmail.com>
or call 615-573-5438

thanks barbara.