Ignition Switch

To: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition Switch
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:29:12 -0400
Well yet again we have another electrical problem.  This time we think
we have figured out what the problem is though.  The car is getting
electric but is not starting.  We know it is getting electric because
the fuel pump is clicking indicating that it is working.  We can jump
the solenoid and start it but we are sure it is not the solenoid since
we just got a new one.  I know it is a Lucas so that does not mean it
actually works but we tested it with the voltometer and know it is
getting juice.  We are in need of an ignition switch for a 74 Midget.
Does anyone know where we can get an inexpensive one?  The one in Moss
is $200 for the whole kit but we really only need the electrical part.

Kristi and Lambert
74 RWA Midget - "Mini Lee"