Re: Re: Locksmith question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Locksmith question
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 8:08:52 -0400
Kenin,

This isn't the usual suspect, and you may have already gotten the answer that
you're looking for, ( I don't have access to all my email. ) but in case you're
interested, this company was advertizing key blanks in a flyer that I received
a couple of days ago.  I wasn't paying close attention, but I believe that they
had the MG logo on them.  I don't believe that they cut them.
http://www.obsoleteauto.com
mail@obsoleteauto.com

I've bought alot of parts from them and was happy with parts, price and
service, but, you know . . . buyer beware.  Prices are in Canadian dollars.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa Canada
'65 RHD AH Sprite ( in pieces, for many years now )
'67 RHD MG Midget ( with badly cracked header )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/fleet_top_view.jpg